According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the average home accumulates about 40 pounds of dust per year. You may see this manifest in your home in a couple of ways:
- You are dusting more frequently than usual
- You notice unusual odors when you cut the HVAC system on
- There are visible dust build-ups on your vent grills
- You observe streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- You or any family members begin to suffer from allergies or
respiratory issues within the confines of your home
Our company uses the most advanced H.E.P.A. (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filtered Air Duct Cleaning System available. Our equipment is manufactured by Nikro Industries and Meyers Vaccum Systems, the leading manufacturers of H.E.P.A. filtered vacuum equipment in the United States. All of our equipment is manufactured to meet or exceed OSHA, EPA, and NADCA Standards for cleaning the air of nuisance dusts.
Our powerful H.E.P.A. Filtered Vacuum System will first be connected to your air duct near your furnace. Various tools will then be used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in your air ducts. The powerful vacuum will then pull the contaminants out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into your home. Once your system is cleaned, all access holes are resealed, returning your duct system to its originally clean condition.